U.S. Teen Pregnancies at All-time Low; Are Vaccines Involved?





By Catherine J. Frompovich


Never in my life would I have thought I’d be writing a blog about what just may be the unsuspected, but possibly planned, ‘effectiveness of vaccines in accomplishing a certain public health goal: reduced population growth’.  Bill Gates, the Microsoft-wizard-turned-‘vaccine-expert’, makes vaccines an integral component of his famous “Population Control” equation “inaugurated” in a TED speech he gave a couple years ago.


[youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WQtRI7A064]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=6WQtRI7A064#t=8



What I find absolutely astonishing – and I saw that entire TED speech – is that no one in that apparently dumb-struck audience even challenged Gates’s comments!  I wonder why?


Nevertheless, in all my years of researching vaccine literature, their components, plus their devastating adverse health effects, the unthinkable of using vaccines for population control reluctantly crossed my mind.  It wasn’t until I read the published research, which so brazenly affirms that such research is being done, that population control ingredients just may be a “done deal” by including polysorbate 80, human chorionic gonadotropin [hGC], and some other ‘ingredients’.


In my 2013 book, Vaccination Voodoo, What YOU Don’t Know About Vaccines, I devote an entire chapter (22 pages) to “Is There a Hidden Infertility Factor in Vaccines?” citing published research, plus listing the vaccines containing polysorbate 80, also known as “Tween 80™” as of 2013.


As an aside, there even is the possibility of mass public vaccination by air!


However, the REAL “smoking gun” about vaccine population control is found in the United Nations’ World Health Origination’s August 1992 publication FERTILITY REGULATING VACCINES.  Vaccine safety researcher, writer, and advocate Christina England produced an excellent article, which discussed her findings about that WHO report in her article “WHO Caught Recommending Vaccinations Known to Render Primates Infertile.”


Christina points out










googletag.cmd.push(function() { googletag.display('div-gpt-ad-1470694951173-5'); });





//tags-cdn.deployads.com/a/activistpost.com.js
(deployads = window.deployads || ).push({});