Histamine in Foods and Other Naturally Occurring Chemicals That Affect Health





By Catherine J. Frompovich


In July 2016, I published another book, Eat to Beat Disease, Foods Medicinal Qualities, which talks about how food ‘works’ in the body not only as nutrition but how it impacts either health or disease.  In numerous places in that book, I stress the relevance of “individual body chemistry” or what some healthcare professionals would consider “balance,” something very few eaters and even conventional physicians delve into or learning about to balance body chemistry.


One of the most thorough interviews I’ve come across on the Internet is a video with Naturopathic Physician Deb Heald, ND, of Canada, wherein she discusses many of the food-nutrition-health alignments that I covered in Eat to Beat Disease, which I can’t thank her enough for doing.  Here are some of the points of interest that I noted while listening to that almost 48 minute video.



Stress


At 2:25 minutes into the interview, she talks about stress related to employment and to check out cortisol levels, something many physicians don’t do, but prescribe some patented chemical pharmaceutical drug to ‘relieve’.  Stress is something that can ‘own’ you.  What owns you?








googletag.cmd.push(function() { googletag.display('div-gpt-ad-1470694951173-5'); });





//tags-cdn.deployads.com/a/activistpost.com.js
(deployads = window.deployads || ).push({});